It’s come to our attention that many of our friends want to pledge but are having trouble because of Kickstarter’s pledge set-up. I am posting a quick tutorial to help everyone get their pledge through.
How to pledge to Debajo del Sol
1. Go to our project page here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1841355572/debajo-del-sol-a-cart-featuring-spanish-street-foo?ref=live
2. Click ”back this project” and enter the amount to pledge and pick the corresponding gift, and then click continue to next step at the bottom of the page.
3. It will then ask you to sign up for a Kickstarter account. Follow the directions; all you have to do is enter your name, email address and a password you make up.
4. It will then automatically take you to Amazon payments, if you have an Amazon account enter your login info and it will automatically take you to the credit card page, fill it out, click continue and your pledge will be made.
5. If you don’t have an account with Amazon check, “ I am new customer, enter your email and a password you make up, and it will take you right to the credit card page where you can enter your credit card information, click next and the pledge will be made.
This should do it. I know it’s a little confusing but it’s the only way to pledge with Kickstarter. If you have questions just email us at email@example.com and let us know or message us on Facebook.
Thanks again for helping us out,